Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You mean he's not coaching the Rockies?

Not much to report today although the news of the day is that Randy Moss was picked up by Tennessee.  I have to say I'm happy that the Broncos showed some restraint and opted to not put in waiver claim for Moss even though he was a member of the Patriots earlier this year.  I think the Vikings were smart to release Moss.  They are 2-5 and really have no chance to make the playoffs, especially considering Favre probably won't make it through the season.  I guess he should have spent more time rehabbing his ankle and elbow and not so much time taking pictures with his cell phone.

Congrats to the San Francisco Giants on winning the World Series.  I do have to admit that I was rooting for the Rangers mainly because of Josh Hamilton and Clint Hurdle.  I'm glad Hurdle was able to feel the joy of winning a WS game, something the Rockies were unable to do in 2007.

I am happy to get my phone back now that the elections are over.  Now we can go back to not answering our phone because we don't know where it is rather than not wanting to hear another political call.

Oh, baby girl has strep throat so I can expect to get sick in a few days.  I guess that's the price you pay (along with almost $300/week) for going to day care.

1 comment: