Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!

Christmas week has come and gone and now we are finally getting some snow.  I guess we'll have to settle for a white New Year since we didn't get the white Christmas.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Something very strange happened to me on Sunday afternoon.  I actually found myself rooting for the Broncos to win a game!  Yes I know that it could potentially cost them up to eight spots in the draft (absolute worst case scenario) but it was really nice to see them win a game and make plays in crunch time.  How many times have we seen the Broncos come up just short in the past two years?  It seems like any time the game was on the line Orton would fold under pressure (literally) and take a sack or fumble the ball.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing Tebow to Elway by any means or even saying that Tebow will be a great quarterback for the Broncos but it was nice to see a comeback victory at home.  That being said, let's not ruin things by beating the Chargers this week.

Well, I don't have much else to report this week.  We finally decided to fill baby girl's prescription (doctor told us to wait a week) and now she has had two nights in a row of uninterrupted sleep with no cough.  Now that she's feeling better Angie is sick.  Round and round it goes.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment