Friday, May 10, 2013

Eight is enough

I just wrapped up week 8 of my couch to 5k program and this week was a 5 minute warm up, a 28 minute run, and a 5 minute cool down.  Two of my three days were outside but I was forced to run on the treadmill on Wednesday because of rain.  I don't mind running in the rain but it was cold and windy as well so I decided to head to the rec center.  I ran/walked an average of 3.65 miles this week and will probably be just under 4 miles next week when the running interval increases to 30 minutes.  My knees haven't been feeling too great but I'm not sure if it's the running or the 4 softball games I played in 3 days earlier this week.  Hopefully they will recover this weekend and I'll be ready to go 4 miles on Monday.


Projected 1/2 marathon time (repeating day 3 of week 8 workout): 136 minutes = 2 hours 16 minutes
1/2 marathon time goal: 2 hours 30 minutes


Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment